RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Powerpuff Girls

Have you met your BFF(s)? BFF means Best Friend(s) Forever?

In my life as a college student, I met 2 friends (Ces and Jen) whom I considered my best friends and sisters as well. Most of our classmates often called us “The Powerpuff Girls”.

The Powerpuff Girls was an American animated television series about three kindergarten-aged girls who have superpowers.


Blossom

She is "the smart one" and self-proclaimed leader of the Powerpuff Girls.

Her signature color is pink, and she has long red hair with a red bow.

She was named for having spoken freely and honestly to the Professor shortly after her creation.

She is often seen as the most mature, level-headed, and composed member of the group, although she can at times be fussy, overbearing, vain, and too analytical.

She tends to "parent" Bubbles and Buttercup, and often tries to play peacemaker between the two if they fight (though she is very quick to argue with Buttercup).

Blossom’s personality is like Ces’: She is a very caring, loving, sweet and jolly girl. She is the reason why I learned how to put on make-up on my face. She is funny in her own little way.

Bubbles

She is "the cute one".

Her signature color is light blue, and she has short blond hair in two pigtails.

She was named for her cute and bubbly personality.

She tends to act like the baby of the group, despite being the same age. Her best friend is a stuffed octopus doll she calls "Octi".

She displays and is defined by innocence, playfulness, and a gentle demeanor, having a tendency to be naïve, ditzy, submissive, shy, and sensitive.

She is also more loving to her father figure, Professor Utonium. These latter qualities lead to her often being regarded, by friends and foes alike, as the group's "baby" or weak link.

She can become very independent and aggressive when pushed, however, and among the girls, she is most feared by Mojo Jojo after having single-handedly taken him down in a fit of rage in the episode "Bubblevicious". She also loves to color, draw, and sing.

Bubbles personality match Jen’s: She is a very jolly and frank girl. She’ll tell you if you have your bad hair day or if you have a good one. She speaks her mind. She tends to act as a baby sister since she’s the youngest in her family, but I’m the youngest among us three ha-ha. She’s my twin sister. Most of the times, people will ask us if were sisters because we look the same as if we’re twins.

Buttercup

She is "the tough one".

Her signature color is light green, and she has short black hair in a flip.

She was named because "Buttercup" begins with the letter "B" like her sisters, much to her chagrin.

She is a tomboy and has a very short temper. Sometimes her aggression gets the better of her, making her reckless and stubborn.

She possesses a mean and somewhat vindictive streak not shared by her sisters. She has, however, shown a softer side in several episodes. For example, in the episode "Cover Up", she had a soft green blanket that she was obsessed with that she would hug that gave her the confidence to be a better fighter, and she is quite protective over her sisters. She hates baths and loves getting dirty.

While Buttercup is the only Powerpuff Girl without a unique power, she is the toughest.

Buttercup is Ghee...Me! I’m quite snobbish and protective friend. When they’re asking for advice for their love problem I will normally tell them first the negative side of the situation, but later on, I will eventually share with them the positive side. At the end, I’ll let them decide for their self since my advices were just my opinions anyways.

We were classmates since first year in college. They first met each other then after few days, I realized they are nice to be with and so our friendship begins.

I can describe our relationship to be “REAL”. There were no pretensions. If someone is mad, she will not act okay. If someone wants to cry, she will cry. If someone’s annoyed, she’ll tell it. If someone’s happy, it will obviously show.

During lunch break, we eat together talking anything under the sun. During break time, we find time to retouch, take pictures together, go to CR together, go to library or internet café, just about anything as long as we’re together.

When we don’t have classes, we go to mall to shop, eat, and sing on the videoke, or just to walk and chat together…again, together ha-ha

During our PE class, I always feel so clumsy! Ha-ha... They’re both good in sports and in PE activities while I’m always girly and clumsy.

There are also times when someone is loveless and the two were so in love. Most of the time it is I who is loveless because they’re happy with they’re long time boyfriend. I envy them by having someone who never gave up on them no matter how difficult the problem on their relationship was. They really know how to make a relationship last.

We had so many memories together. We had misunderstandings that were all resolved because of our love for each other. We have so many secrets that until now we keep. We have so many things that we value in our life. We’ve been through a lot during our college days.

Happiness, sadness, madness, craziness, these are just some of the emotions that we've shared together.

After graduation, we still managed to communicate thru online or text messaging. When our schedules match, then we usually meet to catch up with the things that happen in our lives. Sometimes I miss the times when we ALWAYS see each other and do anything under the sun…we were so happy back then…we go anywhere, do anything, laugh just about anything.

I will be forever grateful that God let me meet true friends like them. They’re my BFF! They’re the reason why I feel excited to go to school every day when I was a student. Even until now, though we can’t always see each other…we know in some ways, we still value what we had and what we have now. I’m looking forward to spending my life with them as my sisters.

They're really my girlfriends! They love me at my best...but valued me even more when they saw me at my worst. (Sounds familiar? Yeah it’s similar to a Filipino movie line “One More Chance”)

We will do everything that we can so that our friendship will last forever. For better or for worse, I’ll make sure we will stay together. We might not be sisters by blood…but we are…by heart.

Note: We call each one of us “siz”, short for “sister”

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Powerpuff_Girls

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the blossom power puff...!!!!<3

esion said...

The special red soles make Christian Louboutin pumps win great success in the market. With its luxury design and very simple design, Christian Louboutin Pumps has obtained superb reputation between style people.
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm Strass Pointed Toe Pumps White
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm Suede Pointed Toe Pumps Purple
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 80mm Leather Pointed Toe Pumps Nude

Post a Comment