RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Secret coz it's Blind Date



"It's been a long time since I did it...maybe it's time for me to try again....dating."

I thought about this while chatting with my cousin last night. We've talked on how she can help me in finding someone that I can date. She's really interested to help so I asked her about it. She told me she's going to introduced me to her friend's friend this Saturday. I keep on asking things about the guy but she just keep on telling "secret coz it's a blind date". So, I will start dating again this Saturday. I don't want to expect anything. I just hope that my date and I will enjoy each other's company.

We’ll see what will happen. I'll write about it on my next blog post next week.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment