RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Princess Fiona

Why did I chose that title for this entry? Well, let's see. 


Princess Fiona is the one that was trapped in a castle surrounded by lava and protected by a fire-breathing dragon. In some ways I feel like I'm in that current situation. Being saved by someone doesn't guarantee a happy ending since she was cursed to be an ogre every night.


Just like her, I feel I trapped myself in a situation where I can't let anybody to come near me and allow myself to fall for him. If you will look on the outisde, my physical appearance might attract men. Aside from what you can see on the outside I can say I also have interesting personality and I'm proud of that. What I'm afraid of is I won't be able to find someone like Shrek who can still love me and stay with me despite having Glaucoma, an incurable disease, something which separates me from a crowd of normal women. 


When people asked me if I already have a BF, I always say "I don't have one." After that they will ask my reasons and I usually say that I'm taking my time and enjoying life being Single. It's true. But I don't tell them that it's difficult to find someone who will not only be a boyfriend to me. Being 23 I don't just want to have a bf but someone who can be my lifetime partner someday. Someone who will stay with me through thick and thin. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment