RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Random thoughts - March

It's been a while since I posted an entry in this blog which I personally wrote, right? I've been so busy this March that's why I just shared the music videos that I like. I can't find time to write and sometimes I'm lazy so if you will notice most of my posts this month are from Youtube haha..


Anyway, as I mentioned, I've been so busy at work. There's a project that we need to finish by the end of March and until now I doubt it if we can make it on time. There are still a lot of things to test and check.  Bugs are also being fixed. The problem here is because the process is not organized. I proposed a better process that we can use but I think it's not applicable with this current project that we have. -_-


Then, aside from being busy at work, I'm also busy having fun despite my busy schedule. I met my Korean friend who came back here in the Philippines to study English in Makati. I'm so happy he has a filipina girlfriend now. Last weekend I spent it with my family and my cousins. We had a pajama party in our house and I had so much fun.


This week I don't feel good because of sorethroat.. I feel like I'm going to have fever or flu. I don't like the feeling of being sick. 


I don't know what else to blog.. so I'll just end this by wishing that may we all have a great Tuesday. God bless and be safe.. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment