RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Travel Plans...

While watching a comedy TV series last night, I suddenly wanted to travel to different places in our country. The location of the episode is in Plantation Bay, Cebu Philippines. Cebu is known for its great beaches and while watching I can't help but search more about the resort! I saw how expensive it is to stay there. 


I hope by this year I will be able to save a lot so I can spend some for my travel plans that I want to do. It's better if I have someone who can go with me because traveling alone can be nice but having someone with you is better. Right? Oh, I really hope I can travel a lot someday. I don't know when will that be, but I will start saving and planning for it. ^^


If you want to know more about the resort I've mentioned, you can check their website http://plantationbay.com/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment