RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Rain


It's a rainy Monday morning but I like it.


Other people love Summer while I don't because I love Rainy season. I don't like typhoons or floods but I like rain. There's just a lot of memories that I love remembering when it's raining. Aside from the feeling of freshness, I really love it when I remember my childhood memories with my friends and family and even those when I'm still a student.


I like looking the trees, flowers, roads, people carrying umbrellas, etc. I really really like it when it rains. Whether I'm inside our house or outside, I like it. Though sometimes I find it hard to protect myself and my bag from being wet because of rain, I still like it. Though sometimes my feet are soaked in water on roads because of rain, I don't mind as long as the water is not that dirty. It's not really a big deal because I like rain.


Some are sad when it's raining, but I'm not. Why? Because I love rain. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment