RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Sweet Messages for Mom

Message No.1
How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.


How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can't comprehend.


I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all. 


Message No. 2
M is for the million things she gives me. 
O means only that she's soft to hold. 
T for the things she tries to teach me. 
H is for her heart of purest gold. 
E for her eyes with love light shining. 
R means right and right she'll always be.


Source: 
http://www.mothersdaycelebration.com/mothers-day-messages.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet i love this messages

Anonymous said...

i love too

gaiwa said...

i really love this so sweet :3

ghee said...

My mom is my super woman!

Mothers Day said...

great poem, love it!
Happy Mothers Day Messages

Hemant Sharma said...

Mother's Day 2017 India Mothers Day Date 2017 Mothers Day Quotes Happy Mother’s Day MOTHER’S DAY Mother’s Day Messages Mothers Day SMS in Hindi Happy Mothers Day Quotes

Post a Comment