RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

why I blog...

Checking on my blog archives I realize how messy it can be. Right? Hah! Well, I know that I don't have a lot of readers. I don't even know if I have one, but it's okay. In life, sometimes when someone pass away that's the only time that we notice how great that person is. Last month a not so popular actor died and that's the only time I realized how good he is as a son, friend, boyfriend, and as an actor. Things that I found out because of how his friends and family describes him. So while I'm still living, I want to write things about my life that are worth reading. 
I know that I'm not a good blogger. I write random things. I choose titles that are not related with the content of my blog entry. My English writing skills is not that great compared to other bloggers out there. My blog is not popular (I like it this way because most of my posts are about my personal life.) Why have a blog about my life when I don't want to share it with others especially those who know me? It's because of shyness! Hah! Yes, I'm a shy type of person. I'm shy because this blog is not that great nor interesting because it's more about my life and how bad my love life is now.

I just want to have a virtual diary where I can write just about anything. Sometimes I'm so busy that I can't spend time to write for a blog entry so I end up looking amd sharing interesting articles from different websites and blogs,  videos and song lyrics of those that I like, images with quotes, random quotes about life, friendship, love, etc. There are also times when I have a lot of ideas that I want to share in this diary. So, when the time comes that I will leave this world, my friends and family can read this to let them know how I love them, how I'm grateful that I have them in my life, how stupid and crazy I can be sometimes...to let them know things I can't express verbally.

So for those who are reading my blog which I also consider as my virtual diary, thank you for spending time to read my entries. I hope somehow I made you happy and inspired while reading this. As for me, I will continue to write here and update it whenever I'm not so busy at work. Being in the office gives me an opportunity to type just about anything and post it on my blog. I can't really organize my thoughts at home because all I want when I'm there is to sleep, eat, watch tv, and bond with my family and friends. But since I always have to be in front of a computer in the office, instead of doing anything, I'd write whenever ideas pops on my mind.

My writing skills are not great but I like it. See? I don't even know how to relate my title to the content of this entry. Phew! -_-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment