RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Busy Ghee!

Lately I noticed myself being BUSY at work. I used to have a lot of time doing some things that are not work related which sometimes makes me feel guilty. Being a test engineer, I usually wait for the system/application to be developed and deployed to our testing site URL before testing it. But things changed because our projects are scheduled to be released in a month after they were developed. Aside from testing I also do some other tasks which are really time consuming. I'm not just testing one application that's why sometimes I can't take time to rest or have a break from all the work I'm doing. It's not that I'm complaining with the tasks assigned to me. It's just that sometimes it's getting a little bit stressful. I'm so grateful that despite the busyness and stress that I feel, I still have my friends (colleagues) around me to make me laugh, and a healthy body. I always say that I wish it's already December, my fave month not only because it's my birth month, but because it's the month when I can rest a lot, eat a lot, and makes me really happy. I'm currently typing non-stop as ideas pops on my mind without even thinking if my grammar is correct, if my thoughts are properly organized in this entry, etc. I can't even read to check if my spelling is correct because I'm using notepad application and Curlz MZ as my font. I'm really tired today. I spent this day in front of my laptop in the office doing my work. For others they might think that it's an easy job...but it's not!

If only I can take a long vacation somewhere. Somewhere far from here. A place where I can relax and not think of my work or responsibilities. If only I can stop working whenever I want. If only I can do all the things I want to do anytime I'd like to. But I can't. That's not how life works. I mean, the reality is I have to work hard and save a lot for the future. If I want to stop working and just have a vacation, I should have a large amount of money on my savings account. Right? You might think I'm not contented with what I have right now...maybe you're right. One of these days, I will update my resume and find an opportunity abroad. I hope that soon I'll find that opportunity that will really help me.

Anyway, that's all for today my virtual diary. I don't know what else to do in front of my PC so I decided to write something about how I feel right now. I still have a lot to blog about and I will definitely make time for it. Aja! ^^v

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment