RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Clumsy or Stupid Ghee?

Hello Blogger! It's been a while since I posted something about my life. I've been busy at work because of the tasks assigned to me plus the deadline which I don't know if we can meet. I have free time every weekend but I usually spend it watching 'Vampire Diaries' or 'Ghost Whisperer' series (I bought VD Season 1, GW Season 4 and Season 5 DVDs)


I have so many things I want to write and share in this blog but I don't have a lot of free time so I end up posting articles, videos, quotations. (I think I already mentioned this line before in my previous post Haha! Oh well.. see how forgetful I can be?) Anyway, I am now writing because I want to share the things I did because of my stupidity... I just hope my memory will remember everything that I want to mention in this post. :P


Spoons and Forks in Toilet Bowl
After lunch, my colleagues and I were about to wash the plates when I accidentally throw the utensils in the toilet bowl! I can't really explain how it happen and I don't know if it's just because of my clumsiness or stupidity. My colleagues find it funny though I really apologized for what happened. The next day, we brought new pairs of spoons and forks.


Money flew away from me
I'm in a tricycle holding a P20 and P50 plus a handkerchief in my left hand. When I tried to get my handkerchief I didn't noticed that the P50 flew away from me! The next thing I know, I only have the P20. 


University displayed in my Facebook profile is our school's hospital
My colleague make fun of me because she saw the name of the school I selected and displayed in my Facebook profile page. Guess what?! I studied in Angeles University Foundation, but the name displayed on my profile is Angeles University Foundation Medical Center! I studied in a hospital?!


No more posts displayed on my Wall + I can't login on my Facebook account
I tried to delete a game post on my FB Wall but I don't know what the hell happened because my Wall suddenly became EMPTY and when my friends viewed it they said there is something like 'There are no more posts to show..' displayed. The worst thing is, I can't login anymore! I As I try to login this is what I get: 

"Account Unavailable: Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I will try again later hoping it will be fixed SOON!


Hmmm.. what else... I will write and post more when my memory remember them. As of now, these are some of what I can share. These happened recently that's why they are still fresh in my memory! Haha! They're not really because of stupidity, right? Most of the people who have witnessed and known about these things said that they find it funny how clumsy and stupid I can be sometimes. :P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment