RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

A night without Facebook!

Hello again my dear online diary! I turned on my computer at home to check if my Facebook account is fixed but unfortunately I still get the 'Account Unavailable' message upon login. Facebook is a very addicting social networking site. It's like someone like me can't live a day without checking my account or without sharing anything on my FB Wall. Since I don't have much to do while I'm in front of my PC, I decided to write about random things that I can share with you.

If you will look at my blog posts under the 'Personal' category, you'll notice that most of them are about Love, and some are about me feeling the loneliness of being Single.

Well, I have good news! I think I'm in love! Haha! Yes I am. I have a lot of thoughts that I want to share in this blog about my love life! Thoughts that I'm still trying to organize so I can properly write about them one of these days. I'm planning on writing about the changes in my love life tonight and I hope I will be able to write properly haha!

As you may notice, I'm not really a PRO when it comes to blogging. I write using SIMPLE/BASIC ENGLISH. Sometimes I don't even know if my grammar is right or the choice of words is correct. I don't know how redundant I can be when it comes to my composition. The reason behind that is because I'm using Curlz MT font style, and I just want to write anything that will enter my mind. It's like writing using a pen. You can't just delete something unless you're using a pencil with eraser. I don't know... but I'm someone who doesn't like reading the written article again and again before posting it. I just want to write and write and post! Period. I think I've already mentioned about my blogging/writing style in some of my blog posts. I keep on telling about it because I really love reading the blogs of other people who can actually write and express their thoughts perfectly...in a very organized and interesting way.

Oh! BTW, I really love the new template I chose for my blog. I've always want to use a very simple template that looks like a diary, and I'm glad I found one! The title of my template is DIARY! Anyway, that's all I can say for this specific post. I'm still thinking what to share on my next posts about my LOVE LIFE. ^^

When you're about to finish reading this blog post, you will realize that the things I shared are about different things and the title I chose did not match what I just wrote! Haha! :p

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment