RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Gyun-Wo Part 6: Dates

In this blog post I will share the memorable dates about US (Gyun-Wo and Ghee) ^^


August 23, 2010
This is the date when I started working in this company (current company where Gyun-Wo and I work). It's when I first met him but we didn't care much about each other. We don't always talk and we have our own world that time especially Gyun-Wo. Haha..


May 23, 2011
The date when we were left alone in the office because we have to finish a document that needs to be sent to our clients that time. This is also the day that we started texting.


August 12, 2011
First Movie Date. We went to the mall after work hours and watched 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'.


August 28, 2011
It's a Sunday but I decided to go out with him to watch 'Final Destination 5'. We had dinner in a Korean restaurant and went home.


These are the dates that I should not forget because they are part of our story. We seldom date, yes, haha.. I don't know why but sometimes I'm shy when we're talking and I can't look directly in his eyes (sometimes ^^). This post is short because I don't know what else to share about 'dating him'. We always see each other in the office, text each other every weekend, and go out sometimes to spend time together. BTW, we're still 'Dating'. He even created a character in FB The Sims Social that my character can date in the game.. haha..


That's all for today's blog post. If I won't be too busy today I will try to write something about him/us again. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment