RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Gyun-Wo Part 7: Liking Him

This is the part where I have to share what I really feel for Gyun-Wo. Do I really like him a lot? Is that all? Is 'LIKE' enough to describe how I feel? If I'm going to use 'LOVE'? How sure am I that I love him and I'm not inlove with the idea of being in love? These are just some of the questions that I ALWAYS ask myself.


I don't even know how to properly organize my thoughts so I decided to blog them, hoping that maybe I can think of the answers to all these questions. I don't know how to start! Haha!


I started using my mobile phone as a gadget for texting since we started communicating thru text. (My phone used to be a Music Player for 3 years ^^)
I started chatting in my FB account (which I don't normally do but I did so I can chat with him).
I started smiling just by thinking of him and our crazy topics on our conversations.
I started being soooo clumsy. (not sure if it has something to do with him)
I always think about him/us.


I think most of what I've mentioned are normal in 'LIKING' stage. I like him...a lot. But I think I'm in love with him. I don't know how to explain why I like him so much.. I just do. If you will ask me if I love him...then you've got to read my next blog post. I still don't know how to properly explain my feelings for him. But one thing is sure, I like him so much. ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment