RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Gyun-Wo Part 8: Letter for You

Dear Gyun-Wo,


Here are the things I want you to know. Read!


The way I live for the past 3 years changed since you met me. (I met you last year but you just met me last May 2011, right?) You added more 'HAPPINESS' in my life. Hmm, I really don't know how to properly organize my thoughts that I want to share with you...but I'm trying, okay? Haha ^^


I'm confused. I'm always thinking of a lot of questions, that sometimes lead to doubts, doubts makes me scared, and fear makes me a coward sometimes. Do you understand what I just wrote? Haha.. I used to fall in love easily. When I know that someone that I like, likes me too, and vice versa, then that's it. My Mom used to tell me that she thinks I like someone just because I know he likes me. In your case it's different. I was the one who started liking you and continued to like you secretly. I asked you to do crazy and funny things for me not just because to test you, it's because I want to have fun with you. I want to be with someone with whom I can do silly/childish things. It doesn't matter if you passed or failed, what matters is you're up for the game/dare. Your reaction to my crazy suggestions/ideas that I want you to do is what's important. I'm happy and thankful that I can be a little girl and a mature woman when I'm with you or talking/texting with you.


I tried to avoid you because I'm afraid to fall in love again. I'm afraid I might get hurt again. I'm afraid I will hurt you. I'm afraid that you will also give up in the end. I'm afraid that I didn't improved...that I'm still the same immature Ghee that I used to be. I don't know if I'm ready for another relationship thinking I've been used to living my life as a Single woman for almost 4 years. I don't know much about you. But I know we can't really completely know someone during the 'Dating Stage', right? It's a continuous process. It will start from Friendship until Marriage.


Mr. Gyun-Wo you make me very happy. I have my imperfections that can be so irritable at times. I can be so childish sometimes. I don't know if I can make you feel that you are special to me. I'm scared to fall in love again. We just met May of this year (haha). But if you'll ask me if I want to be your girlfriend, I'll say YES. I'm just waiting for you to tell me those 3 words to confirm how you feel for me! 


It's scary..risky..but I'm willing to take a chance on Love again.. this time, with YOU.


Gyun-Wo, I LOVE YOU.


I'm confused before because I don't know how will I explain if someone asked why I love you. Then I realized that I can't really explain something like this. I just know. I just feel it. Because if Gyun-Wo will be removed from Ghee's life, things will never be the same again. I imagine my future being with you. I LOVE YOU. I don't know why, when, how...I just do. ^^


P.S.
* I used 'Gyun-Wo' (male character from the Korean movie 'My Sassy Girl' because when you called me 'Sassy Halmoni' I realized that you're my 'Gyun-Wo') ^^

I know this blog post is not enough to tell you everything that I feel and I want to share with you...well, we can just talk sometimes.. you can ask me anything about it.. about us. :p


neomu neomu neomu neomu choayo...


Saranghae Haraboji ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment