RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

My Human Diary...

When I was alone and Single for almost 4 years, I have a blog that kept all my secrets and my stories since I had no one to talk to because I don't want to bother my friends and family with my endless drama. I used to think it will be like that for a long period of time... then I found you! Now, it's quite difficult to write about what happened in my life because I find it more interesting to share it with you. Oh well, I still share some on my blog since we're both forgetful! Haha! It feels good that aside from having a blog which is my online diary, I also have someone with whom I can share anything, especially those that I can't share with anyone but him. I know that my secrets are safe with YOU! ^^v


I don't know what title can I use for this post. I just saw a quote and used it as my inspiration in writing this one. Is 'Human Diary' okay? Haha! Whatever! I'm not really good in using Title that match the content of my posts. :p

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment