RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

OT galore @ work! -_-

Date: November 17, 2011 (Thursday)
Time: 5:17 PM


It's past 5 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm still in the office! Yes, we are asked to stay because there are tasks that needs to be done today. I used to hate rendering OT but when I started working here in our office, I enjoy working with my colleagues (who are also my school mates/class mates in College, and with Gyun-Wo of course) it's not a big deal anymore, I'm having fun and it's okay as long as the Company will pay for it! Haha! We don't have FREE OT meals so we usually order our dinner from McDo or Jollibee since these are the two fast food chain that are near our office.


At this moment, I don't know what time are we going to start testing the changes/issues that will be done by Dev Team. I think I'm hungry already but it's too early to eat for dinner! Haha! I'm sleepy and I want to file a Vacation/Sick Leave tomorrow, but I don't know what will I do if I will just stay at home so I'd  rather work. Anyway it's my favorite day tomorrow, FRIDAY!


It's been awhile since I wrote something in this blog. It's just that I've been busy doing my work and sometimes doing non-work related Haha! I've been lazy to write about some things about my life. I'll try to find some time to write to keep my blog updated or to share some images, quotes, or videos if I'm so busy!


I hope we will finish all the pending tasks today! Ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ghee = Sleepy + Hungry >.<

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment