RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Cute Emoticons!

Cute emoticons found in http://hinh.tv/


(∪_∪)


ƪ(•˘,˘)┐┌(˘,˘•)ʃ

ƪ(ˇ▼ˇ)¬ ƪ(˘▼˘)ʃ┌(˘▼˘) ʃ.

(◦ˆ⌣ˆ◦)


(˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

(ಠ_ರೃ)

(⌣́_⌣̀)

\(´▽`)/

(´▽`ʃƪ)

(ˇ_ˇ'! l)

(•˘ʃƪ˘•)

(˘̩̩̩^˘̩̩̩)

(˘̩̩̩_˘̩ƪ)

~(˘▽˘~)(~˘▽˘)~

(˘ʃƪ˘)

(´▽`)-c<ˇ_ˇ)

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

(⌣́˛⌣̀)

(`▽´)-σ

\(ˆ⌣ˆ\) (/ˆ⌣ˆ)/

(˘̩̩̩.˘̩ƪ)

(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

(>̯-̮<)

ƪ(˘ڡ˘)ʃ

(ɔ'з(ɔ˘⌣˘ɔ)

(┎˘˘┒)

(∫˘▽˘)∫

( ‾▿‾)-σ• (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩).

ƪ(´0`)ʃ

(¬¸¬͡) (°ﻬ°ʃƪ)

(◦ˇ зˇ)ε˘` ).

(´▽`)-c<ˇoˇ")

(´▽`) c<˘з˘)

(っ ˘ з˘)っ.

(‾˛‾")ƪ(˘-˘)

(‾-ƪ‾)

( ‾-‾)-σ • (ړײ ).

( '́⌣'̀)/(⌣́_⌣̀)

(ღ˘◡˘ღ) 
♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/
\(^○^)人(^○^)/
-----------------------------------------------------------
(。◕‿◕。)

(✿◠‿◠)

(◕‿◕✿)

ఠ_ఠ

◔_◔

(`・ω・´)

⊙﹏⊙

(¯﹃¯)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

foryoudaddy said...

Hi Ghee,

This is my personal blog. http://foryoudaddy.wordpress.com/

My next post is about my experience with some of the food I ate in the Philippiness. Looking through Google Images for a picture of Puto, I came across a picture in your post titled 'Filipino Food: Puto at Kakanin', dated 2 May 2011.

I like that image because the Puto here are exactly the kind I've eaten. I am writing this seeking your permission to use your image in my next blog post. My site is not a commercial one. If you grant me the use of the image, I will gladly mention your site in my post.

Please let me know if it's okay to use your image.

Thanks.
Kate

ghee said...

hi Kate, sure you can use the image. I just found those through Google. ^^

foryoudaddy said...

Hi Ghee,


I had written earlier to thank you for giving me permission to use the image I found on your site. But I can't see my note. I'll try again - thank you, Ghee!


Want to let you know that I have rescheduled the Philippines post to a future date because I came up with another post that I think is relevant at this time. The Philippines one looks like it might go up in June .... unless something else comes along and usurps it! I like my posts to be relevant at the time of publishing for them to be appreciated better.


I will let you know when I'm ready to publish the post with your image in it.


Thank you for understanding.


Kate

ghee said...

welcome. :)

Post a Comment