RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Bad Day

Yeah, the title of this post says it all. I'm having a bad day right now. Somewhere in my left 'talampakan' hurts everytime I walk, I don't know why, I just woke up and I felt the hurt when I started walking on my way to the Clark jeep terminal this morning. Aside from that I'm not in a good mood today. Being a moody person I'm really like this, plus the fact that I'm so busy with the tasks that I need to accomplished if possible this week. 


I've been so 'masungit' since I was born. I'm like this for almost 25 years. I wonder how my parents and siblings deal with my 'topak', especially when they become the target of my 'kasungitan'. I just remember them being mad, scolding me, fighting with me, and they sometimes won't talk to me because I'm not talking haha! Yes, I have this bad habit until now. I can't tell right away the reason because I myself is even confused why my mood can change in few seconds. Haha! I sometimes cry when I don't want to tell anyone what's the problem. I'm 'masungit' since Monday. :)


When I'm not in a good mood, I can be so sensitive. Simple things can make me mad. Maybe one of the reasons is because there's a lot of things on my mind right now. Worries, plans, etc. I need a break!!! Hahaha! As for Gyun-Wo I've been also masungit to him since Monday. I apologized about it but I'm still not in a good mood. If you'll read my letter for you, you'll remember that you've been warned Gyun-Wo. There are times when its so difficult to be with me. I'm trying to shift my mood in a good/normal one, but for now, I just can't. 


Bad Day. Bad Mood. Bad Ghee. Haha! :p

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment