RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Love Quotes - April 2012

Quote #1:
So there's this boy...
the way he laughs makes me smile...
and the way he talks gives me butterflies..
just everything about him makes me happy. =]


Quote #2:
Sometimes you just need that one person
who will let you talk and ramble,
listen to you complain and look like an idiot,
but still love you all the same.


Quote #3: A quote by Ghee =p
All I want is...
Someone who will understand 
even if there isn't much to understand...
Someone who won't give up
no matter how 'mean' I can be at times...
Someone who will teach me to hold on
no matter how difficult the challenges are...
Someone who will stay
no matter how hard it is to be with me...


Quote #4:
One day, you won’t feel insecure because you have someone who loves you for who you are. And I think that’s when you know its love. When instead of feeling like you have to hide your flaws, and feel insecure and embarrassed, you feel unashamed, free, secure, safe, proud, happy, and confident. You feel loved.


Quote #5:
Keep this in mind, one day, there’s going to be a guy who’s going to love you, your body, your smile, the way you walk, the way you talk, he’s going to love you. And you’re going to feel confident and on top of the world.


Quote #6:
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. 
I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle.
I'm not perfect, but I still feel loved by you. Thank You. =]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment