RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Blooooooooog!

OMG! I haven't shared much about my life this month! I had a long vacation because it's Holy Week and yet I can't write something for my blog! Haha! Have you ever feel that moment when you have a lot of things on your mind and you want to share them but you can't write? It was like that! When I'm organizing my thoughts while on my way home after work, it seems that I can perfectly write and post them on my blog, but as I open my blogger account and clicked on New Post button, I was like 'I know I have to write something.. what was it again?' Phew! Forgetful Ghee! Or I remember what topic it is but I can't figure out how to start haha! Anyway, I'll try to write more for this month. :P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment