RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Korean Food in SM Clark!

Hello! Today I'm going to blog about a food stall in a mall here in Pampanga. It is owned by the sister of my cousin's husband. The owner is a Korean known as 'Noona'. That's her nickname for my cousin. She must call her 'Unni' a Korean word for older sister, but she's calling her 'Noona' a word that should be used when the one using it is a boy. Haha! Anyway, last Saturday my Mom and I went to SM Clark Hypermarket to check out the newly opened stall that serves Original Korean Food. Btw, the name of the food stall is JOAHE DARANG. Joahe is the Korean word which means 'like' or 'I like'.. Darang is.. uhm.. I don't know.. I have to ask my Korean friends or Noona about it haha!


My mom and I ordered 6 pieces of Kimbap P60, and 1 Patbingsu (Korean Halo-Halo) with Strawberry Ice Cream on top P70, and water of course. Haha! I looooooove the Kimbap! I think it was cooked by Noona. Then I started uploading some photos on my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter account to promote Noona's business..now I'm even blogging about it! Haha! They also serve Jumukbap (Rice with Kimchi/Tuna/Meat), Ramyun, Kimchi, Tokpokki, and California Roll. I took a picture of their menu/price list, check the third picture on this post. =]


Here are the photos I've taken last Saturday.


That's my cousin, Kuya Mark, and my Mom waiting for me to choose what to order haha!

We've ordered 6pcs of Kimbap P60, 1 Patbingsu with Ice Cream P70, and  a bottle of Mineral Water =]

Here's their Menu/Price List =}

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment