RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Sunday with him ^_^

Here's the continuation of my post about my weekend... Here's what I did yesterday... Sunday...


I woke up at exactly 6:45 in the morning, cooked Pancit Canton, had breakfast, took a bath, and prepared for the mass.. At 8AM Gyun Wo and I attended the Sunday mass. When the mass is over, we went to a grocery in front of the church to buy 'chichirya' that we can eat while watching movies. We spent our Sunday in our house. I cooked lunch for him (I just fried Luncheon Meat -_-) and we watched movies. Hmm, what else can I share about that day, it was a great day. I'm so happy. I'm so inlove. I love him so much. I had fun watching Lars and the Real Girl, The Sitter, The Martyrs, hmmm I don't know what else.. I guess that's it. We've watched 3 movies. Hehe! 


I had a great weekend! I spent my Saturday with my Family, and I spent my Sunday with my Gyun-Wo.. I feel so blessed to have them both in my life. I feel so blessed.. I feel so loved.. I am loved.. and I thank God for giving me such wonderful blessings in my life. My family and Gyun-Wo, they're just some of the many blessings I have and I love. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment