RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Family Outing 2012


Hello there! It's been a while since I posted something to update my blog! Haha! Anyway, while it's lunch break I'm going to share about our family beach outing last Saturday - May 19, 2012.


We (my family, Gyun Wo, and my relatives) went to Coralview Beach Resort in Morong Bataan. If I'm not mistaken, the travel time from Mabalacat Pampanga to Morong Bataan is 2 hours.


We had so much fun taking pictures, eating, and of course staying in the beach! Here are some of the photos of our fun beach outing.














We had so much fun! The part which I don't like is the sunburn! It hurts and my skin becomes brown! Haha!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

cebu beach resorts said...

wow! that looks so fun.:-) I love family outings especially if it is by the beach. You will definitely enjoy a lot of activities and at the same time the food.:-)

ghee said...

truuuuuue!

Post a Comment