RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Freelance Writer

My title for this entry says it all. I've been busy lately because of the tasks I'm working on as a freelance writer. I do it when I'm not so busy at work. I really need this online part time job because I need to earn a lot of money hahaha! Kidding aside, I really need it. There are tasks that can be stressful but there are also that are challenging. I don't just earn money by doing my tasks as a freelance writer, I also learned a lot about certain things. 


Being a freelance writer, yes, this is the reason why I haven't posted a lot of stories in this blog haha! But I know SOON I will write a lot of things about my life.. SOON.. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment