RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Fushigi Yuugi

Nuriko, Chichiri, Mitsukake, Tasuki, Chiriko, Hotohori, Miaka, and Tamahome
Fushigi Yuugi, it is the best anime for me. It brings a lot of memories. I started being a fan of this anime when I'm still a high school student. My best friend Lorgen and I are both crazy over this anime show. We always watch it, talk about the story and its characters, and how we wanted to meet someone with similar characteristics like Tamahome and Hotohori (the two lead male characters).


I remember myself praying that someday I will meet someone like Tamahome! Whenever I think about it now that I'm almost 24 years old, I can't help but laugh! Haha! You might say that it's a childish wish, but yeah, I wished for that. I wanted to meet a funny and loving guy like him. ''He's a perfect ideal boyfriend!'' that's what's on my mind whenever I think about him. Jen and I are so envious of Miaka (the female lead character) who both have Tamahome and Hotohori. 

I would love to watch this anime over and over again. I just watched the first season. Lorgen told me that there are still two seasons that I must watch. Haha! I don't know if I can still watch the other two, but it's okay.


The anime is not just about love for your partner, it's also about the importance of friendship and family. I love it! I miss watching it! hehe! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment