RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

I don't like it!


While I'm not busy at work and waiting for our salary to be given to us, I decided to read about something.. While reading it I found this answer that I really like and I agree with her comment about the topic:

I don't think that keeping in regular touch with an ex -- especially when you're in another relationship -- is ever a good idea. Even if it's innocent, it's just going to create problems or doubt sooner or later. Better to put a period and move on from the exes ... concentrate on the present and make sure the new relationship is better than the ex-relationship.
- Response by mrscleaver16, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65
What was I reading? Here -- LINK

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment