RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

I miss them...

I want to share these photos that were taken years ago. I just miss bonding with my cousins. We used to hang out a lot. A lot of things changed as time pass by. I remember when we were all still young, we used to play and share stories about anything under the sun. As we grow old, some got married and we don't get to see and bond with each other that much compared when we are all single and young. Hehe! I guess I miss being with them. They are like my real brothers and sisters. I love them like they are my real siblings. Hehe! Anyway, that's all I can write about this post. I realized that I haven't shared anything in my blog since May 1 so I decided to update it while I'm not yet so busy at work. :)




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment