RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

This is me...

There are so many things that I don't like about myself, physically and even the way I am to other people. Sometimes I know I unintentionally hurt and ignore the people that I love and who love me too. Sometimes I do it for some reasons... but there are times I know that I'm being mean. I find it hard to apologize in person but doing such things doesn't mean I love them any less. Let's just say that I'm not 'perfect' but I'm so grateful that there are people who still love me no matter how crazy and imperfect I can be. I'm sorry if I hurt you unintentionally. I'm thankful that despite my imperfection you still love me. I'm blessed that I'm loved. This message is not only for Gyun Wo. Hehe.. It is for everyone... for my family, friends, colleagues, relatives, fans? hahaha! 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment