RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Changes...



Hello there! How are you my online diary? Oh look! I already have 15 posts for the month of June, year 2012...and this is the 16th.. cool. Haha! Anyway my topic for this one is about some changes in my life. Yeah, change with 's' which means there will be a lot of changes soon. Hehe.. ^^


When I was a kid I promised something to my parents. My papa and I used to daydream and laugh about it. Then I grew up with that dream still on my mind. I think little by little I'm turning that dream to one my of goals that I will achieve someday.


Well, that someday is today. :)


Yes, I will try to accomplish that goal this year. It wasn't easy though because there are a lot of things and people that I will surely miss. I might look happy and excited but I'm also afraid and worried. Haha!


I will miss my friends. I will miss my family. I will miss the things that I used to do here. I will miss everything.


There are a lot of preparations that has been made and I know that there's a lot more to do. I don't want to go in details about this goal but one thing is sure..I'm doing this not only for myself.. I'm doing this most especially for my family.


I love my family so much. I also love my friends. I might not be expressive with how I feel for them. I might not look sad enough to let them know that I will really miss them. I might not be able to spend much time with them while I'm not yet leaving. But in my heart, God knows that I do feel sad.. that I will miss them.. that I might cry whenever I remember being with them. The only thing that makes me so brave about this decision is because I'm doing this for their benefit. 


I need to do this because it is my promise to them. It is one of my goals. It is something that will make me a better person. I'm determined because I don't want to regret not trying to achieve this when I had the chance.


My family and friends tell me that I don't need to leave..that I can stay.. that they will miss me. Yes, they are right, but I want to do this. I might not know if I will succeed or fail, but I have to at least try. Besides it's good to know I have Gyun-wo with me. My initial plan is to do this alone but then he came. I thought being in a romantic relationship will become a hindrance from achieving this goal..but I was wrong..I was so wrong. He is the one who really supported me and he will be with me in experiencing the adventures as we head toward our goal. 


We both love our friends and especially our family. We will do this to help them.. to make them happier.. and we want to do this so we can learn how to be independent.


Hmm.. what else do I need to say about this topic? If someone is reading this and he/she happens to be my friend or family, I want to let you know that I love you and I will miss you so much!


I tried to achieve this goal last 2010 but I failed, then I tried last year 2011 and I failed again because I was too scared..but this year, I can say that I'm ready. :)


This is something that used to be a dream of a teenager, then as time goes by it became a goal, and then as I mature I started making plans and preparations on how to achieve it, now I have a partner who have the same goal as mine..plus I have my loved ones (friends and family) who sometimes suggests not to go on but still remain very supportive with my preparations..I hope this time it will be a success!


To my friends and especially my family: Thank you so much for always being there and still loving me no matter how crazy and mean I can be at times. It's not like we're not gonna see each other again. We can still communicate, thanks to World Wide Web! Haha! Remember that I love you and I will miss you so much! 


Wish us luck in achieving our goal! Aja! We can do this! ^.~


P.S. I will try to always update this blog so you'll be updated with the changes in our life. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment