RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Day 10: Lakwacha!

Day 10: July 10, 2012 - Tuesday
Gyun-Wo went out to attend an inteview somewhere while I spent this day with my Tita May. She is working as an Assistant Manager in a restaurant here in SG and since it is her day off she wants to meet me and at the same time go to some places with me. At first I'm shy because we're not that close but I enjoyed this day as we go to Chinatown, Little India, and then I asked Gyun-Wo to go to Marina Square where Tita May bought us very delicious merienda in OliveVine restaurant. Then I introduced Gyun-Wo to my Aunt and we went to Marina Bay. 


Unfortunately, baby Merlion is under renovation so we were not able to take pictures with it. Here are some of the photos of that day.





























































  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment