RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Day 19: I cooked this!

Day 19: July 19, 2012 - Thursday
It is a rainy day! We woke up at past 8 in the morning and went to Fair Price to buy Hi-Fiber bread that we can always eat for our breakfast. Then as we arrived home we ate the bread with Nonya Kaya. For lunch I cooked fried hotdogs and boiled eggs in ketchup sauce. I don't know what the recipe name for the meal that I cooked! Haha! I got it from my Mom. I remember her cooking this meal for us. Here's how I did it.


First I boiled 3 eggs, and then fried the hotdogs, chopped 2 cloves of garlic, and prepared everything except onions! Haha! Gyun-Wo went to Fair Price to buy onions. When he got home he bought a lot of garlic and onions! Haha! Then I started cooking.


I sauteed the garlic and onions, then when the color becomes medium brown I added ketchup and a glass of water. I keep on adding ketchup while stirring the mixture. Then I added the cooked hotdogs and boiled eggs. After few minutes of cooking, here are the photos of our lunch and dinner! Hahaha! I cooked this!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment