RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Cute Tops from Gmarket

Here are the photos of the items that I ordered from gmarket.com.sg. The seller shop name is eble. It is an online shop owned by a Korean selling cute tops for an affordable price. I really love the items so I ordered 5 different styles. I paid for Php 1,000 including the shipping fee. Weeks after waiting for it to arrive it was delivered to me. Unfortunately one of the items that I ordered for Gyun-Wo is not included. There should be 5 items in the package but instead there were only 4. I informed and asked the seller right away and I'm still waiting for his/her reply.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

gumbygirl11283 said...

Hi, did you pay for customs or was the box delivered directly to you? thanks!

ghee said...

hi sorry for the late reply.. the box was delivered directly to me :)

Post a Comment