RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Lauren Hanna Lunde


I don't know when and how did I found the photos of this very beautiful kid but what I know is the moment I saw her photos I was amazed with how simple and beautiful she look like. It's like I'm in love with her! Haha! Then I told myself that I want to have a daughter like her. She's just so beautiful. She is Korean-Canadian. Her Mom is a Korean and her father is from Canada.

The photos I included in this blog came from http://laurenhannalunde.tumblr.com.

Search for her name on Google and you will see all of her beautiful pictures. Oh, what else can I say! Hehe! She's so lovely and adorable and I want to have a daughter like her!!! Haha!



















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment