RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Loving him more...

I'm loving him more and more each day. I never thought that being with him and seeing him everyday will make me love him more than I did when we're just 'new couple'. I still miss him even if I know at the end of the day we will see each other again. I'm so in love with him. I'm so blessed to have him. He's one in a million. Haha!

There's just so many things that he did for me, things he's doing, and those that he's going to do in the future that makes me feel so loved and thankful that I have someone like him in my life especially now that we are both away from our family and friends. We only have each other. He's simply amazing. Now maybe you're wondering why am I writing such good and mushy things about him. I, myself don't even know why. Maybe this is my way of letting him know how much I love him. I'm not sure if I can make him feel the love everyday so I'm telling him by blogging.. I'm not even sure if he still reads my blog haha!

I can't mention everything he did for me or those that he's doing and yet to do but I'm so thankful for everything. I love him so much. He's someone I can't lose. He's someone with whom I can't stay mad. He's someone that I always want to see. Someone that I always want to hug. Someone that I always want to be with. 

I'm not perfect. I can be a boring, moody, and bitch girlfriend most of the times. What a word.. bitch? Haha! Yeah maybe sometimes I am but he's still there, loving me. I hope he never gets tired of me. :)

What else can I say.. Hmm.. I wonder if there comes a time when couple whose been together for such a long time gets tired of each other. I used to think what if we're together for years will he change the way he is to me when we are still 'new couple' or will he stay the same as he is even if we're old and gray. Last month we celebrated our first anniversary. I thought it will be so special because it's our anniversary! But because of some things we were able to celebrate it in a simple way without any gifts haha! We've been couple for a year and I keep on loving him more and more each day. I don't feel that I'm getting used to him being around so I don't miss him anymore. I still miss him. I don't know how he feels about us living in one roof, seeing and being with each other everyday. If one day we will be living in our own home in PH will he miss me or will it be just okay because he spent more time with me here in SG.. but nevertheless.. I love him so much!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment