RSS

An online diary of someone who tends to forget easily.

Hello 2013!

Happy New Yeaaaaaaaaaar! Hello 2013! Whew! 

Time flies so fast.. I couldn't believe that today is the first day of a new year! Gyun Wo and I arrived in Marina Bay Sands 3 minutes before 12 midnight of January 1. Haha! We watched wonderful fireworks display that lasted for 7 minutes. 

There were a lot of people who came to watch the fireworks display. There are some who I guess are drunk because they're so noisy inside the MRT. The trains are crowded. Some are annoyingly noisy but some are fun to watch. Oh, we kissed when the clock strikes 12 midnight haha! There's this superstitious belief that when you kissed and hug your special someone and even your family or friends at midnight of new year it will  make your relationship better. Well I know that it's not only depend on whether you kissed or not,but I like it that we did it. It's like our first kiss in public but it's dark and everyone's busy watching fireworks so it's okay. Hehe!

There's also this one guy who let us try his 3D like eyeglass while watching fireworks. I didn't really appreciate it because my eyesight is poor but using it will make you really enjoy the fireworks display. He's so nice he let us try it hehe!

Anyway, I hope this year will be a very great year just like 2012. I hope it will be a better year for all of us. My only prayer is for my loved ones to be always safe, healthy, alive, and happy. Same goes for me and Gyun Wo whose been away for quite some time for our personal goals and for the betterment of the life of our family. 

Happy New Year everyone! For everything that happens to us, the things that are happening and thoise that are about to happen, good or bad, let us always consider what good it can give to us. Let us all thank God for everything. I feel so blessed every year, every month, every day, every hour because I know He's up there, watching us, guiding us, protecting us, forgiving us, and loving us no matter how imperfect we can be. Thank you so much good Lord. We love you so much. We owe you a lot. Thank you so much for everything. May you continue to make us feel how much we are loved by you in your own simple but meaningful ways. Have a blessed new year!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment